1. So, I am injured. I’ll elaborate tomorrow.
2. I ran the Patriot 5K last Wednesday. That will be a separate post.
3. Lost .4 pounds over the past week as part of the Marathon Weight Loss Challenge. .4 pounds better than no pounds and certainly better than a gain. But, I’m about to transition to a different way of eating, which, again, will be a separate post. And I am down a trouser size.
4. My daughter cut her own hair Friday night, and cut it really short. She did a really good job, and it looks good on her.
5. I walked into the office Friday morning, and one of my co-workers had brought in 2 guitars…with the intent of making me play one of them. Yes, I did, and I was a nervous wreck. lol
6. I am so ready for a break from this heat!
7. FEMALE STUFF ALERT So that countup I was doing? 29 days. I had a 29 day period. The entire month of June minus the 3oth. That should be the entire cycle length not just one period. Why, yes. I am ready for a hysterectomy. END FEMALE STUFF
8. I have 2 or 3 drafts from last week I need to finish. One in particular since Molly tagged me.
9. Need to do some work on my Google Reader and take out the stuff I’m not really reading.
10. Have a couple of plants that need planting. I just don’t seem to have the required motivation to actually do it.
I won’t apologize for this: