1. What’s wrong with this picture?
Ok, that’s not really the right question exactly as the picture itself has nothing wrong with it other than the odd position I had to get into to attempt a straight-on photo that captured both door frames from top to bottom, and yes, I know I failed to get the very bottom, but whatever. So, anyway, if you haven’t noticed, check the dimensions. (That’s the numbers next to/in between the solid black lines.) Just as a side note, I seem to not be able to use Fireworks to do CAD. I know much of the non-squareness of this house has to do with its age and natural settling. Somehow I find it hard to believe that the differences in dimensions of those 2 doors – namely the distance between the facings at top and bottom – are from natural settling. All of that because the hubby suggested I build another bookcase between those 2 doors.
2. I ate toast today. First bread I’ve had in nearly 3 weeks. It was wonderful.
3. I cannot eat salad every day. Vegetables, yes. Salad, no.
4. I find it increasingly difficult to deal with people that I perceive are as full of themselves as I am of myself. Was that a dual confession?
5. I also find it increasingly difficult to deal with my teenage children’s infatuation with My Little Pony.
6. Am devastated when I find myself bitter over having to confess and repent of my sins that I ask God to reveal to me.
7. Ate a fried Spam sandwich about a month ago (pre-diet) to see if I still hated Spam, and thought it was good. That is unsettling as I imagine there are more “mystery parts” in Spam than hot dogs.
8. Needs to clean the bathroom. It’s nasty. So why don’t I want to?
9. What’s the deal with “pajama” in the title of the post? It’s 2:30 pm, and I am still in my pajamas, and might not change out of them all day.
10. Wants to sound-proof my office.