Because it beats an empty page when I am determined to post something. Petra suggested it.
1. Because this has come up several times in the past month, I hate chocolate and mint together. No, it is not any better in coffee either.
2. I can eat Miracle Whip straight out of the jar. I’m not saying that I ever have, I’m just saying I like it that much.
3. I don’t like black pepper.
4. I would rather listen to hip hop than Dixieland jazz, and I’m not really a big fan of hip hop.
5. I cannot creep Facebook wall conversations without giving it away that I am creeping. Haha
6. Almost turned this into a confessional post. LOL
7. I have no tattoos. I do, however, have a scarred up left hand because I am clumsy with knives. I actually have a kind of funny story about the last time I had to get stitches, but for the most part, you had to be there.
8. I weighed 131 pounds when I left for basic training. I’m 5’10”. I was a stick.
9. Had some serious puppet skills as a teen.
10. Hallucinated twice during dental visits as a kid. Ah, fun times.
11. Has neither read the books nor watched the movies of the Twilight series nor do I have any desire to.
12. Has a weakness for Shakespeare’s sonnets. Hmm, ok, that’s kind of confessional.
13. Could only watch Blackhawk Down once.
14. Sometimes mixes writing styles in the middle of a post and refuses to adjust for consistency.
15. Can’t listen to The Nutcracker Suite without the urge to imitate the orchestra’s conductor…particularly around my children.
And I am every bit as boring as I thought when I am not being confessional. LOL
And I haven’t spell/grammar or otherwise proofed this.
Just before bed update: 16. I HATE talking on the telephone.
Yes I know now the title doesn’t match, but I meant to include that one about the phone and got distracted and forgot until I was driving home. haha